Team ZWATT is a consumer brand run by Sensitivus. The history of Sensitivus started with bike power meter technology for training purposes. This resulted in the creation of a number of products and a really strong technology for power meters.
To differentiate the end-user offerings from the technology being offered to manufacturers, the consumer brand “Team ZWATT” was introduced with the Kickstarter campaign in 2016.
Products released under this brand include:
- Zimanox – a crank arm based power meter compatible with Shimano cranksets
- Zpider – a spider-based power meter based on a 30mm spindle FRA Gossamer crankset
- Zpider Carbon – same based on the FSA carbon crankset
- ÿding – a carbon MTB power meter crankset compatible with SRAM style direct mount chainrings
- TeamZWATT app – a smartphone app to control the various power meters as well as power meters based on the Sensitivus technology released under other brand names
- Brake force sensor – an essential tool for optimizing rider skills in high-end MTB and a very useful tool for measuring brake forces when doing development of brake systems like ABS etc.
The Team ZWATT brand is not currently being developed and Sensitivus is focused on technology sales to manufacturers of power meter cranksets and e-bike parts where the new unique torque sensor technology can be utilized.