Improve your SoMe skills by propelling Team ZWATT to the next level.
Gram, Tweet, Update and YT the core message in different ways to help bike lovers around the world train and ride better.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign for two bike power meter products, we are looking for you to help enhance our communications on social media and web.
Be our key driver on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. You know how to do that – and how to create the content. We have lots of stories, if you just know how to twist them and get the content out there.
Boost our 6000 followers to the next level – and experiment to learn what works with this super engaged world wide group. Learn what converts to sales and how.
Why you should join us
Apart from the obvious fun of being part of a startup from an early stage and help build the community around it – this is the skills we think you will learn/improve the most:
- Community building and customer engagement
- Communications to the specific target audience
- Working with all sorts of media
- You are fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
- Passion for social media and digital communication is essential.
- Being a very fast learner who can work independently will help a lot.
- Having a thing for bikes will definitely help as well.
- The office is in the nice office environment at SYMBION on Østerbro, Copenhagen. A place is filled with small companies.
- Full lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar etc. available
- As a small startup we can be very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep focus on real results
Hours and Pay
This is open as an internship – part-time or full-time. Could also be a student job. Requires you to be at the office at least once per week to find the inspiration and ideas to use for the communication and to stay updated.
Money is still tight in this startup (surprise!) so no high flying salaries or anything like that is possible at this stage.
Send your CV/latest exam/grade results + a cover letter explaining why this is ideal for you to email@example.com (in English) as soon as possible. Please include a reference to a SoMe profile or some on-line writing you are proud of.
More about us