Build the next generation wireless sensors for the bike industry to improve biking experience, training and performance both on and off road.
Be our mobile lead and define, design, develop, deploy, manage, debug, verify, qualify and awesomeify 🙂 the app along with a unique (pat. pending) subscription based payment scheme.
Work side by side with the super sharp and very experienced hardware and embedded software developers in a very tight team set on delivering top quality, move fast and repeatedly do the right thing.
Take user involvement seriously through intelligent and efficient interaction with our 5000+ passionate “Team ZWATT” power meter test team.
Why you should join us
- Work on real (=hardware) products with super passionate users
- Get full responsibility for a significant part of the success
- Experience the power of a small very competent team
- Learn a lot about sensors, hardware, embedded sw and the world of physical products
- You are an experienced mobile developer (iOS + Android + server-side stuff). We use Cloudant/CounchDB for storage and are very open to vise technology choices throughout the system.
- The importance of user interfaces and UX in general is something you care a great deal about, while maintaining a “get stuff done” attitude.
- You love to code and create good solutions. Thrive in a small team with lots of responsibility. Innovative and constantly looking for a better solution, while still meeting the (often self-imposed) deadlines.
- The office is in the SYMBION office park on Østerbro
- Full lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar etc. available
- All your bike gear might suddenly be much more interesting and less expensive – and taking a ride may be part of the job if you like
- As a small startup we can be very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep focus on real results
Please send your CV to email@example.com (in English or Danish) as soon as possible – we interview as applications are received.