Help us test our bike power meter technology, where we measure how many watts you put into the pedals of a bike. The ideal metric if you are serious about training on a bike.
Like to bike? Looking for something different? Test rider is the ideal job for anyone happy about bikes, great at analyzing data, curious and interested in understanding sensor and wireless technology.
You are preferably around 180cm (so you fit our test bikes – both MTB and road) and reasonably fit. We are not looking for someone who just wants to get paid to train, as this is serious work. Biking will be less than 50% of the job. The important thing is to systematically collect and analyze the data. Initially most tests will be on road (indoor as well as outdoor).
Later testing of the worlds first brake power meter for MTB will be part of the tasks. This is a complete new technology intended to improve skill level for serious MTB riders as 25% of the energy put into the pedals is “lost” again to breaking.
- Several short test rides daily, that you organize and plan to collect the data we are after
- Analyze test results for anomalies and specific issues under test
- Keep track of issues reported and tests performed
As a person, you are
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Takes initiative and gets things done
- Very well organized
What’s in it for you
Apart from the obvious fun of being part of a startup from an early stage and help form the products and test methods required to efficiently deliver superior quality, here are the skills we think you will learn/improve the most:
- Understanding of performance metrics
- Analytical thinking and reasoning
- Math & physics applied to a real-world problem
- Software test methodologies, which will apply to any tester position
Obviously you will also get a some free exercise and fresh air.
Also: We pay your lunch + you get a cool power meter for your own bike as a token of appreciation.
We are located on Østerbro, Copenhagen.
Hours & Pay
This starts as an 8 week unpaid full-time internship. After the 8 weeks, this can be turned into a paid part time job. Or it can evolve into a full time position.
Send your CV/latest exam/grade results + a cover letter explaining why this is ideal for you.