Want to use your sales/marketing skills in a way that has a real positive climate impact? In a small team where you directly influence the results?
E-bikes and micromobility are exploding worldwide. We are committed to becoming a central part of that transformation with clever sensor technology. If you are eager to help sell our smarter-than-average patent-pending sensor technology and have a real impact on the climate – we should talk.
Following a pivot from sports-focused sensors to e-bikes, things are starting to move fast. We offer a great opportunity for an energetic multi-disciplinary sales/marketing entrepreneur. You will be key in helping us capture the market potential right now and help us develop and grow the business to the next level.
The experience from sensors in the bike industry is expected to be utilized in other related businesses where digital information and control systems are used as well. We have a clear strategy and focus on e-bikes and micromobility for now, and see huge opportunities in other applications longer term.
There will be an opportunity/expectation for co-ownership for the right candidate.
Embracing a green mindset is essential. We are seriously replacing cars with e-bikes and LEVs because we all know and firmly believe not even EVs are a realistic way out of the climate mess we have gotten ourselves into.
- an entrepreneurial person, with a passion for how technology and electronics can be applied to help transform user experiences
- commercially driven and are used to dealing with customers and sales.
- finding great energy in scaling up a business and finding it natural to take part in all aspects of the value chain when it’s needed.
- a team player, that knows how to get things done in collaboration with good colleagues.
- ambitious when it comes to driving business results and always willing to go the extra mile, even when things get tough.
You have a proven track record in commercializing advanced technology into sellable products, preferably involving electronics or mechatronics.
Danish is a great plus. Near-perfect written and spoken English is essential.
Having a good understanding of bikes will help a lot in the small talk area as many customers are coming from the bike world and like to talk about BB standards or the newest developments in drive trains.
Are you “full-stack” in sales?
Ideally, you master the full “stack” of sales/marketing/revenue growth/funding activities needed in a technology startup. This includes both online, offline, and hybrid sales methods as shown below:
- Strategic product management and road maps for optimum positioning and value creation
- International B2B sales, contract negotiations, the closing of larger deals to optimize both the customer side and the corresponding manufacturing side
- Writing applications for soft funding to supplement the sales revenue and investments
- Followup on leads and customers from early contact through production to build good relations
- Expanding and building on the existing online organic inbound lead generation
- SEO and content generation skills all the way from CSS/HTML/scripting to text/image/video content creation
- Identifying, testing, and executing on additional channels for sales (like cold outbound, trade shows, partnerships, etc.)
Likely you don’t have all the skills and need to build a small “army” around you to complement the areas where you are not world-class. Think about what team you need around you to fill the needs and make that part of the application when you apply.
The position is full-time. Salary is competitive and there will be an opportunity/expectation for co-ownership for the right candidate.
You will preferably be working at our facilities in the inspirational start-up community at Symbion based at Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Cophenhagen. This includes the usual perks like a fitness room, good coffee, canteen, Friday bar, parties, indoor bike parking, shower, etc.
Remote work is an option after a period of at least 3 months at the office.
Are you interested in helping us change the world of micromobility? Please send an application including a CV asap. We process applications as they come.
For more information or questions please contact us at the job email.