Would you like to use your embedded software skills to build the e-bike of tomorrow? Do you want to work with smarter e-bike sensors in a growing startup?
SENSITIVUS Gauge develops integrated sensor technologies such as torque sensors, brake sensors, and power meters for e-bikes and other electric vehicles. We are looking for the right embedded software developer for our new technology:
Basically, we make small torque/angle/cadence sensors for e-bikes to make the e-bike safer and to improve the feeling of a natural ride. The goal is to make an e-bike feel like you have an “exo-skeleton” for your legs. To simply feel like a stronger you. We offer a great opportunity for an energetic multi-disciplinary analog hardware / embedded software development engineer. You will be key in leading the development of new patent-pending sensor technology.
What you will be doing:
- Work with small inexpensive microcontrollers tightly coupled with dedicated analog hardware.
- Work on higher-level software to run test systems for both in-house design validation and manufacturing testing. This includes torque, angle, and rotational speed testers as well as demonstration setups.
- Communicate with customers for finding the best interface solution and implementing this for the sensor.
What do we need:
- Have 3+ years of experience in structured embedded C design, implementation, test, and documentation on microcontrollers
- You are an innovative person, with a passion for how electronics, software, and physics can be applied to create the optimum solution with better sensors.
- Work systematically and goal-oriented with an SW quality mindset.
- You are confident in dealing with customers at the technical level (engineers, designers, B2B)
- English is required. Danish is a big plus.
What we offer:
- Salary is competitive and the board is working on adding a warrant program for key employees.
- Autonomy and freedom to find the approaches and best solutions for problems.
- High impact on the development of the technology.
- An informal environment where all opinions are heard and ideas quickly turned into action.
- We are very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep focusing on creating real results.
- The office is in the SYMBION office park on Østerbro.
You must be eligible to live and work in Denmark. For additional information regarding the job please contact Project Manager, Yiping Duan, phone +45 50412886 or contact us at the job email.
We have no application deadline but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired.