Are you a top 5% embedded software developer? With lots of experience in wireless low-power systems? Do you like crafting algorithms for noisy real-world data? Do you thrive in a small tight team with both hardware and software development?
Then, read on!
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer for next-generation bike power meters and e-bike torque sensors to join our team. You will be the driver of a tight, highly skilled, and fast-paced team responsible for innovations in bike sensor technology. Let us take bike power meters to the next level together.
Apply if you are really good at
- Structured embedded C design, implementation, test, and documentation
- Low power (mW) wireless systems (BLE, etc.)
- Algorithm development and efficient implementation of digital signal processing algorithms
Danish is required. English is expected.
You can tick most of these boxes
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical or computer engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience in embedded software/firmware
- Passionate about writing good, structured, maintainable, and tested code
- Project management and cross-functional team leadership experience
- Analytical and data-oriented approach to problem-solving and algorithm design
- Not afraid to use an oscilloscope to debug your application
- A positive attitude to get things done
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Above all, it would be a huge plus if you have first-hand experience using a power meter on your bike. Similarly, it would be great if you have experience with ARM processors, Microchip processors, ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy protocols, CAN bus, Nordic Semiconductor nRF51/52 frameworks, Jenkins build server, Git, and a good sense of electronics at the schematic level.
In addition, you can take part in the development of PC/cloud-based applications used in collecting and analyzing data, development of manufacturing test and calibration systems, etc. Depending on your skills and interests, you may also do some app development, and/or server-side development.
Moreover, to stay on top of the latest developments in the sports-IoT area, you are going to be our contact to the ANT+ community for sports devices as well as the Bluetooth community.
Lastly, SYMBION is a great place for expanding your network both professionally and personally. This is a full-time job with full salary. Therefore, we are only accepting applications from very experienced developers. If you are less experienced, an unpaid internship is also available (in another listing).
Some practical information
- The office is in the SYMBION office park on Østerbro
- Full lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar, etc. available
- As a small startup, we can be very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep focus on creating real results
We are offering
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed and ambitious environment
- Trust in you to deliver without micromanagement
- Support functions to help collect real-world data for testing your algorithms
- Delicious lunch and great office space at a convenient location in Copenhagen
- Flexible working hours and location
Send a CV and a short note explaining why this would be perfect for you. There is no set deadline and we normally process applications on a weekly basis. We can wait for the right candidate, however, we would like to fill the position ASAP.