Can you explain hysteresis in a way your grandmother would understand? Do you find writing about technology (nearly) as fun as actual engineering?
If so, you are the person we need in Sensitivus to help us spread the knowledge of our innovative patent-pending sensor technology. Join us and get valuable insight into a growing industry of e-bikes and sensor technology.
Founded in 2015, SENSITIVUS Gauge develops integrated sensor technologies such as torque sensors, brake sensors, and power meters for e-bikes and other electric vehicles. We have many years of experience in bike sensors and have created a significant network in the bike industry.
We want our student assistant to get one step closer to getting that “real” job and judging by the stats we have been good at this so far. As a student assistant, you get a lot of freedom and in case you are not from here, we help you get adjusted to the Danish work life as well as how to navigate Copenhagen and all its great places.
- Writing/editing technical text for the web mostly targeting engineers and product managers
- Help create illustrations of the technology (you don’t have to be good at drawing, but you should be able to get someone to do it)
- Assist the CEO with other marketing-related tasks
You will be working side-by-side with experienced mechanical and software engineers and get know-how in a growing sector of sensor technology as well as the future e-bike market. You don’t have to have a passion for cycling, but it will definitely make it more fun if you do.
A few things that are likely to describe you as a person:
- Love to write
- Positive attitude and good at getting things done
- Technical with a creative mind
Experience with SoMe, video, photo, SEO, etc. can be a great advantage, so don’t forget to mention this when you apply.
The office is in the SYMBION office park on Østerbro.
- Lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar, etc.
- As a small startup, we can be very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep the focus on creating results.
- Language: Excellent English is required. Danish a plus.
Simply send a CV and a short note explaining why you would be good at this preferably pointing to some sort of text you have online. There is no set deadline and we normally process applications on a weekly basis.
Also, see other jobs.