Do you want to use your sales/marketing skills in the growing market of e-bikes? We want to be the world-leading developer of e-bike sensors, and we need your help to let people know.
E-bikes and micro-mobility are the future in big cities worldwide. In Sensitivus Gauge we are committed to becoming a central part of that transformation with clever sensor technology. We need you to help sell our smarter-than-average patent-pending sensor technology. A technology that will have a real impact on the climate.
We offer an excellent opening for a dynamic multi-disciplinary sales & marketing entrepreneur to be our Chief Commercial Officer. You will be central in helping us capture the market potential right now and help us grow and develop the business to the next level.
We have a clear strategy and focus on e-bikes and micro-mobility for now. But we also see huge opportunities in other applications in the longer term. The experience from sensors in the bike industry is expected to be implemented in other related businesses where digital information and control systems are used as well.
There will be an opportunity/expectation for co-ownership for the right candidate.
Embracing a green mindset is essential. We are seriously replacing cars with e-bikes and LEVs because we firmly believe it is one of the realistic solutions to the climate mess we experience today.
- an entrepreneurial person, with a passion for how technology and electronics can be applied to help transform user experiences
- commercially driven and know how to deal with customers and sales.
- finding great energy in scaling up a business and finding it natural to take part in all aspects of the value chain when it’s needed.
- a team player, that knows how to get things done in collaboration with good colleagues.
- ambitious when it comes to driving business results and always willing to go the extra mile, even when things get tough.
You have a proven track record in commercializing advanced technology into sellable products, preferably involving electronics or mechatronics. It is essential that you have experience on both the supply side (material procurement and EMS handling) and the sales side for electronic products. Initially, you will be handling both sides – later we will add a person to run the supplier/manufacturing/quality/logistics side.
Danish is a great plus. Great written and spoken English is essential.
Having a good understanding of bikes will help a lot in the small talk area. Many customers are coming from the bike world and like to talk about BB standards or the newest developments in drive trains.
Are you great at sales?
Ideally, you master all aspects of the sale of electronic products that need to be developed, manufactured, and delivered to large and small international companies. We already have a strong inbound sales channel based on pure organic searches. Our offering has hit something with the e-bike motor and gear manufacturers in Europe/US/Canada and we are starting new pilot projects all the time. Initially, you will be responsible for (in prioritized order):
- Converting pilot projects into production orders. This will require you to work with the procurement and strategic buyers on the customer side as well as with the outsourced manufacturing (Lativa-based EMS) on our side.
- Soft funding to make sure we are getting our fair share of the many programs supporting green and sustainable development.
- Adding outbound sales channels to complement the great inbound sales channel we have running already
You will have a big say in the full “stack” of sales/marketing/revenue growth/funding activities needed in a technology startup. This includes both online, offline, and hybrid sales methods as shown below:
- Strategic product management and road maps for optimum positioning and value creation
- International B2B sales, contract negotiations, and the closing of larger deals to optimize both the customer side and the corresponding manufacturing side
- Writing applications for soft funding to supplement the sales revenue and investments
- Followup on leads and customers from early contact through production to build good relations
- Identifying, testing, and executing additional channels for sales (cold outbound, trade shows, partnerships, etc.)
We acknowledge that we demand a lot of qualifications. It is likely that you don’t have all the skills and need to build a small “army” around you to complement. Think about what team you require to fill the needs and make that part of the application when you apply.
The position is full-time. Salary is competitive and there will be an opportunity/expectation for co-ownership for the right candidate.
You will preferably be working at our facilities in the inspirational start-up community at Symbion based at Fruebjergvej 3, 2100 Cophenhagen. This includes the usual perks like a fitness room, good coffee, canteen, Friday bar, parties, indoor bike parking, shower, etc.
Remote work is an option after a period of at least 3 months at the office.
Are you interested in helping us change the world of micro-mobility? Please send an application including a CV asap. We process applications as they come.
For more information or questions please contact us at the job email and we can set up a quick call to answer all your questions.