The SG6x module is designed to enable easy integration of power sensor features build into a bike crank arm. Only a rechargeable Lithium battery and a set of strain gauges (both can be provided) are required to make a bike power sensor product.
A custom charging connector can be used to charge the attached Lithium battery. Several different battery styles are compatible with the SG6x modules.
The SG6x module series is based on a chip/module, which has been certified to comply with radio regulation or standards covering major markets include North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. The chip/module has also been qualified by the BLUETOOTH SIG. This allows fast track certification of the final power meter product.
The physical dimensions of 27x23x5mm makes integration into a crank arm feasible.
Full integration services available.
- Power (W)
- Cadence (RPM)
- Left Pedal Smoothness
- Left Torque Effectiveness
Compatibility with Head Units
- ANT+ power meter profile compatible with modern bike computers supporting the ANT+ Device Profile – Bicycle Power
- Bluetooth Smart power meter profile compatible with smartphones (for Strava app etc.)
- Spin crank to turn on – calibrate on head unit (when needed) – ride
- Recharge every ~400h (depending on battery selection)
- Weight: 18g (depending on battery selection and installation options)
- Temperature: -10C to +50C
- Accuracy: +/-2% (@200W, 90 RPM)
- Principle: Strain gauge measurement of arm
- Wireless firmware upgrade
- Simple head unit bike computer (Cadence, Power, Left Pedal Smoothness, Left Torque Effectiveness). Customized on request.
- iOS and Android
- No wires, zip-ties, magnets or additional hardware to install
- Factory installed and calibrated
Datasheet available with NDA. Simply contact us through the contact form below and we will get back to you.